Actually the thing I didn't elaborate on is probably
the most important.

You should have an entry in the struts-config.xml for
add/update/delete for this form-bean (doesn't sound
like you need a delete).

There are some new concepts that are covered in the
husted.com web-site that I talked about for
configuring the actions for add/update/delete (I guess
these are referred to as CRUD operations).  You should
check it out for sure.

-Sandeep