Since this thread (Design question - Action Form vs Business
Delegates/Value Objects) is really taking off on a different tangent I
thought I'd change the subject line.

Ted, I've seen this briefly mentioned here and there - about using
reset() only when checkboxes are used. Can you please elaborate on this
one? Shouldn't I always call reset() in case I am given a "dirty" object
and it should be populated from the form from scratch?

--
Fyodor Golos
ResGen, Invitrogen Corporation