Just a note: The list is being spammed with a message that says "peace"
and attaches a "whatever.exe". So far all of these are coming up as
moderation requests, and I'm deleting them. The subjects differ, but
usually have "pics" or "weird" in the title. The ones I got today all
came from "artful.net". Just wanted everyone to be aware.

-- Tel +1 716 737-3463
-- http://www.husted.com/struts/