I would be interested in your approach. I used Cocoon to publish to a PDF
file. Anyone with integration issues between the two frameworks?

Thanks,

Safa.

>  I'm interested in this as well.  I just finished a project writing a
XSL/FO stylesheet to generate a report, and did the creation through
command line via a junit test suite.
> If you get this figured out, let me know, I'd be happy to help publish a
struts-fop example!
> Matt
>   "John M. Corro" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Has anyone ever
generated a PDF file (via FOP) from an Action servlet? Any