did you set your error text in your application resource file ?

-----Original Message-----
From: Frédéric Houbie - ABSIS-GROUP [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, December 17, 2001 11:22 AM
To: Struts-User
Subject: html:errors handling

Hi,

I have a strange behaviour in my application. in my logonaction, I do some
check, when error occurs, I use errors.add(xxx, "yyy") to set some errors.
But when I use <html:errors> tag to display it, I get "null My_Error null",
so my error message is preceded by null text et followed by null text. I
don't understand where it comes from. I display errors.size() and it returns
my 1, so there is only one record in it.

any idea ?

Frederic