Hello,

In my application, I need to show status messages after a record is
updated.  I am using ActionMessages to do this -- and it works.

However, there is some other information on the page that shows the status
message.  The user will very likely refresh this page so that information is
updated, but doing so will cause the update form to re-post.  I could
prevent this by redirecting to the status message page instead of forwarding
(i.e. so the URL in the browser's address bar is updated). When I set up the
mapping for the status message page to redirect="true" in the
struts-config.xml, the status messages stopped being displayed.

Is there any way that I can get the ActionMessage associated with the
request to persist past the redirect?

Thanks-

Tom