Hello,

I am using logic tags to implement paging through a recordset (like in a
search engine).

In order to determine whether or not to display the "next page" button (i.e.
when the user is nearing the end of the recordset) it seems I need an
expression in my <logic:greaterEqual> tag.

I have a bean that contains these properties:

        maxRecords:     Number of records to display per page
        rowPosition:    index number of the first row on this page

I also have the value totalRecords, which is passed into the request object
in my action class.  It is not a property of the form bean.

I need to do something like:

<logic:greaterEqual name="MyFormBean" property="SEE BELOW" value="<%=
totalRecords %>">
        <input type="submit" name="next" value="Next Page">
</logic:greaterEqual>

Where the property would actually need to be an expression like rowPosition
+ maxRecords

Does anyone know how I could do this?

Thanks!

Tom