From: "Tom Klaasen (TeleRelay)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2001 18:23
Subject: RE: URL Rewriting

<hint>
<url>
http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/struts-html.html#link
</url>
<quote>
If you prefer to specify a java.util.Map that contains all of the
request parameters to be added to the hyperlink, use one of the
following techniques:

Specify only the name attribute - The named JSP bean (optionally scoped
by the value of the scope attribute) must identify a java.util.Map
containing the parameters.
Specify both name and property attributes - The specified property
getter method will be called on the bean identified by the name (and
optional scope) attributes, in order to return the java.util.Map
containing the parameters.
As the Map is processed, the keys are assumed to be the names of query
parameters to be appended to the hyperlink. The value associated with
each key must be either a String or a String array representing the
parameter value(s), or an object whose toString() method will be called.
If a String array is specified, more than one value for the same query
parameter name will be created.
</quote>
</hint>

hth,