Ok, the message you said follows.
But, the "<html:parameter>" tag doesn“t _still_ exist in struts, right? Is
there a standart way to pass more than one parameter?

----------------------------

> Thanks for all the help people, I can now successfully pass one
> variable.  How can I pass more that one variable?

Hi,

I've read this in the struts examples that come with the source code.
<%
   java.util.HashMap newValues = new java.util.HashMap();
   newValues.put("para1", "value1");
   newValues.put("para2", bean1.getAttribute1();
   pageContext.setAttribute("paras", newValues);
%>

You put all your parameters in a hashmap an pass it to the

I would prefer something like this:

but this is still not in the stuts source, I guess.

Volker

Joao Guilherme Del Valle
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Visionnaire Informįtica SA