Hello Juan,

The article you have linked to is for VAJ 3.5.3 not 4.0. Which version of
VAJ did you get working
with Struts ?

Thanks and best,
Pritika.

"Juan Alvarado \(Struts List\)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 12/26/2001
01:19:15 PM

      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

cc:

Subject:  RE: VAJ4 & Struts

This are the instructions I used and they worked. My environment is up and
running smoothly.

Let me know if this helps.

http://www7.software.ibm.com/vad.nsf/Data/Document2557?OpenDocument&p=1&BCT
=
1

Juan Alvarado
Internet Developer -- Manduca Management
(786)552-0504
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
AOL Instant Messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]