I have tomcat 4.01 working with multiple webapps, and with different versions of
struts (1.0.1 and a nightly build).

The only thing that comes to mind is something in your tomcat4/conf/server.xml file?
I've got:

<Context path="/App1" docBase="App1" debug="0" reloadable="true"/>
<Context path="/application2" docBase="application2" debug="0" reloadable="true" />

No EJB's, Resources etc., but it works fine.

Could that be it?

-- Geoff

--
Sent via jApache.org