I'm trying to use my own pluggable validator.
It gets called but the return to false doesn't make the
error processing take place.  Instead, it performs as though it
succeeded.

Here's the code snippet:

public static boolean myTestValidate(Object bean,
                                           ValidatorAction va,
                                           Field field,
                                           ActionErrors errors,
                               HttpServletRequest request,
                               ServletContext application)
    {
       String value = null;
       value = ValidatorUtil.getValueAsString(bean, field.getProperty());
       System.out.println("value: " + value);
       if (value.equals("test"))
       {
            System.out.println("in value equals test...");
            return false;
       }
       return false;
    }