Greetings:
     When using the logic tags, I like the Idea that it will access a collection
from a specified scope OR check all the scopes starting with page scope and so
on.
     When using the options tag, I get all my lists from the database and store
them in different scopes depending on how specific they are to the user. (the
province list will be global, user specific lists will be set to session at
login, and others may be specific to the each request.)

     I use this code to access a list from application scope.
labelProperty="label"/>

     My question is: This tag seems to check all the scopes and does NOT give
you the option of indicating a specific scope.
     Am I correct in this?  If this is so then I guess the only problem is
naming.
     Has any body else dealt with this?

Thanks.