From: Andre Beskrowni [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2002 4:26 PM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: RE: NoClassDefFound Error in weblogic

i'm seeing a similar problem with wls6.  i wrote the world's simplest action
class, and the mapping works fine, but when Class.forName is called in
ActionServlet.processActionCreate() i get a ClassNotFoundException.  i can't
figure out why the ClassLoader can't seem to find my class.  as in jeremy's
case, the problem only occurs when my classes are unpacked in the
WEB-INF/classes directory.

if someone knows how to resolve this, i'd love to hear about it.

ab