Unfortunately, my memory on this problem isn't too good - it
happened sometime last summer.  As Michelle and Vincent say,
I remember there being a problem if there were multiple struts
jars floating around, and we had to make sure all were deleted.

But we didn't find any solution other than putting the jar in the WL
classpath, and we did do this using ANT at build/deploy time.  Have you
talked
with BEA?  I think this is more than just a struts issue - it relates to how
WL deals with external jars.

- JKL