I was getting caught up on the Jetspeed list and just read the thread
discussing integrating different frameworks including Struts with Jetspeed.
I would be interested in hearing from people interested in using Jetspeed
with Struts and perhaps doing some collaboration on this effort.

Sandra Cann
[EMAIL PROTECTED]