From: Daniel Jaffa [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2002 9:25 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Populating a Form with values

I am new to struts so be nice (But i have worked with jsp for 2 years).  I
have a form that i need to populate a form with values from the database.  I

pass the form a data_base id to the form but i now need the form to populate

the formbean.  I know how to do this in jsp but i want to do the in the
struts way.