As I understood trhe documentation - it does not wish to communicate with
stored procedures on purpose as a design desicision so that new DBs can be
plugged in and out interchanbgeably more easily.  But I guess they could
still design that functionality anyway for those developers who must
integrate with DB's that may have already got stored procedures in them.

- Cody

Peter Pilgrim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 01/10/2002 11:43:07 AM

Please respond to Struts Users Mailing List
      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>