Hi guys/gals:

I'm new to the list and to Struts - though I got it all up and running via
Tomcat. Problem is that I have until the end of this week to implement some
kind of template mechanism for our new website. All the other stuff is
installed and ready (RH71 runs: Postgres, Tomcat4, Struts, Poolman, Apache,
etc.. (maybe JBoss later)) but I need to get up to speed QUICKLY with this
so any pointers and tips would be appreciated.

BTW - yes, I looked at Tiles and found it extremely buggy (examples got all
messed up on W2000 and Linux on three different systems).

One more issue of interest: most of my content will reside in Postgresql,
not much will actually be in the form of actual HTML - which means that I
will need to relay pageID and pageTitle info to whatever template mechanism
I wind up using.

Again, help with this would be welcome....

Cheers,

Michael