On 14 Jan 2002 at 23:12, Michael Mehrle wrote:

> Hi guys/gals:
>
> I'm new to the list and to Struts - though I got it all up and running via
> Tomcat.>
> Again, help with this would be welcome....

I'm using templates in almost every portal/site, I found Tiles great but often
overkill,
templates are lightweight and really easy to use, even for a web developer without any
coding skill. Look at the nice JavaWorld article (go to http://www.javaworld.com and
search for templates) and the struts ML archives for examples, you'll be up and
running
in a couple of minutes ;)

 Flare