Martin Farrell wrote:

> <snip> looking for a platform architecture below struts to deal with the database
>interaction.
> <snip> Could expresso be used such that i could use my struts actions to control the
>view, and
> have an underlying expresso controller to control the business logic?

Expresso is just a library of java classes at it's core, for example, it extends
several Struts
classes to implement Struts. But there is nothing that stops you from using any part
of it any
which way you have the energy to do so. And you will find examples for many such
variations, even
within the framework itself. We're just a bunch of guys that share a bunch of classes.
No big
deal about that.

> 2. arsdigita - i've recently came across this framework, and it looks quite
>good<snip>--

Please report back to us what you find in your research ! Always good to know what is
out there.

Pete Carapetyan
http://webAppWriter.com