From: Mark Galbreath [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2002 8:06 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Things that use Struts

I am part of a development team that just made the decision (last week) to
use Struts as the core servlet container technology for VoiceStream's new
ecommerce intra/extranet website.  I am having trouble getting practical
advice/tutorials on exact implementation, but so far, Struts is performing
incredibly in our development environment!  We are developing a shopping
cart app that must meet the requirement of 1000 simultaneous users.  Our
J2EE app is JRun (it sucks, but it's comparatively inexpensive), server is
Apache on Unix.  We are using EJBs as the model to an Oracle 8i database.

I think real-world applications stories discussed here would help
immeasurably in light of the absence of good tutorials at Jakarta.

Cheers!
Mark