Will Spies/Towers Perrin wrote:
> >>And Velocity can access the Struts controller too :)
>
> is this documented anywhere? Is this just in development now or is it part
> of their release?

It hasn't made it into the release yet, but the code is already working
and seems mature. It's just a matter of making the Struts elements
available as standard objects that Velocity can see.

Really ~very~ cool. You can download the sample application WAR here.
Very much worth a look.

http://husted.com/struts/resources/velstruts.zip

I'll be working on adding more documentation for this, and other
contributions like the Commons-Validator and Tiles to the Struts User
Guide.

-- Building Java web applications with Struts.
-- Tel +1 585 737-3463.
-- Web http://www.husted.com/struts/