I have read articles by Ted Husted and Vic Cekvenich saying that the commonly used
*.do uri pattern in Struts not only is ugly, but also creates problem when one tries
to access these kinds of URL's through a proxy server or firewall.  Therefore, I have
been trying to use the /do/* pattern.  However, I ran into a lot of problem when
trying to do so with WebLogic 6.1 SP1.  WebLogic seems to prepend the wrong servlet
context path in front of the uri-pattern I specify.  For example, in a JSP page I have

for some reason when the page is rendered in the browser the HTML tag becomes

<form action="<my_servlet_context_path>/do/do/action1">

Has any one seen this kind behavior? Or has anyone used the /do/* uri-pattern
successfully with WebLogic 6.1 SP1?

TIA,

Eric Ma

--

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender