Hi All-

Can someone tell me how to build the page similar to the one shown on the
SAP Internet Demo Site? I am more interested to know what tools or language
is used to build those type of controls in the page.

Any "input" on those type of controls will help.

I noticed the page works only in IE5.5+

The link I am talking about is :

http://ideswps02.sap-ag.de/login.html?~login=idesdemo&~password=welcome&~lan
guage=en

It should bring you to the Orders Page. Clink on any of the order link in
the Orders Page. You will see another page with controls for tables,
buttons, too bar, hints etc.,

Any input would be appreciated.