Em Ter, 2002-01-22 às 10:57, Jonathan James escreveu:
> Yes, that can be done currently with 1.0 or 1.0.1 using the multibox tag.
> Look through the archive and at the docs for multibox. If you still need
> more help, let us know.

I mentioned the checkbox as an example. There aro other forms controls
for each iteration: 2 text inputs.

So, for each iteration I've got a checkbox and 2 input fields. The
number of iterations is variable (it's the number of records in the DB).
And I need a struts action to process them all.

--
Ja ne,
   Pazu

Anime Gaiden: de fãs para fãs, sempre.