I recommend using the taglib from http://www.keyboardmonkey.com/struts
if I were you. This does not force you to use the "bleeding-edge" struts
version, but I think there's less chance that you'll encounter bugs than
if you would try this on an "on-the-fly" basis for your own webapp via
ActionForms (I tried both. The ActionForm way was *very* error-prone).

FWIW,
tomK