I figured that was probably what would happen in the case of cookies.
Is there an easy way to deal with the re-written url/disabled cookies case?
I want to be sure the right thing happens whether or not cookies are
enabled.

     Thanks!

  Alex Paransky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Assuming your client is using cookies this should work automatically. If
your client has his/her cookies disabled you must make sure to submit a
"re-written" url as the target for "returnTo" processing in your other
system.