Has Anyone implemented a Token Check in the the ActionServlet and not in each
action.

The reason would be to prevent the unwanted back button for EVERY action.

We may put this type of check into an exiting app that we have.  The plan is to
move this app to Struts and but we are forced to implement a token scheme now
(without Struts) and I would like to use an approach that will make the move to
Struts as painless as possible in the future.

I would be interested in any thoughts.

Thanks