Hi, I am new to struts.
I have been writing web applications using php in the past and trying to
switch to the java-struts environment.
In php, I usually create five php files for a single database table.

For example, if a table is "member", I create

- member_search.php .. this has user input fields for search and displays
the search result
- member_display.php .. this displays the contents of a single record from
database
- member_add.php .. this has user input fields and creates a single record
in database
- member_edit.php .. this displays a single record from database and updates
the record in database.
- member_remove.php .. this displays the contents of a single record from
database and removes the record from database

In struts, I am trying to do the same, thus create five jsp files.
My question is:

Should I create one form bean for each jsp form ? or create one form bean to
cover all the five forms ?
It would be nice if I can do with only one form bean
but then how can I separate the validate routine for different operations
such as add, edit .. in one form bean ?

If I have to cretate five form beans, is there anyway to automaticall
generate those beans from database ?

kenji