From: Struts Newsgroup [mailto:@[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, January 06, 2002 12:10 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Struts Validator Load Failure

From: "Paul Heath" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 ===
The following is a partial stack trace of when the app server tries to load
Struts Validator.

I have the latest version of Digester (v1.1.1) and Struts Validator in my
classpath.

Anyone know how to fix this:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError

 at org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.getReader(Digester.java:527)
 at org.apache.commons.digester.Digester.parse(Digester.java:1206)
 at
com.wintecinc.struts.validation.ValidatorResourcesInitializer.initialize(Val
idatorResourcesInitializer.java:237)
 at
com.wintecinc.struts.validation.ValidatorResourcesInitializer.initialize(Val
idatorResourcesInitializer.java:123)
 at
com.wintecinc.struts.action.ValidatorServlet.initMapping(ValidatorServlet.ja
va:223)
 at
com.wintecinc.struts.action.ValidatorServlet.init(ValidatorServlet.java:123)
 at javax.servlet.GenericServlet.init(GenericServlet.java:258)