I seem to be running into a bit of a problem with one of my JSP pages that
has two forms on it. Only one Form is being instantiated for it. I am sure
you should be able to have multiple forms.

Here is an example of my JSP:

        ** FORM CODE **

        ** MORE FORM CODE **

However, only the Form bean associated with "/searchFood" is instantiated
and placed in the session.

Here is the entries I have in the struts-config.xml

        <action path="/searchFood"
                type="com.anassina.web.nutrition.SearchFoodAction"
                name="searchForm"
                scope="session"
                validate="false">
                <forward name="success" path="/nutrition/SearchFood.jsp"/>
        </action>

        <!-- Add selected Food -->
        <action path="/selectFood"
                type="com.anassina.web.nutrition.SelectFoodAction"
                name="selectedFoodForm"
                scope="session"
                validate="false">
                <forward name="success"
path="/nutrition/FoodGroupList.jsp"/>
        </action>

I would think that struts should handle this correctly.
I am not receiving any errors with the exception of the JSP reference to the
second bean isn't being found.

Please advise.
Thanks!
Aaron.