Hi Guyz,
      I'm having a really strange problem wiht struts
... I looked around in the mailing list & found a lot
of people had similar problems .. but I couldn't find
any solution for it. The problem relates to use of
extra path info. I have a URL which looks something
like this
http://myserver.com/servletname/extrapathinfo/actionname

I've defined the url mapping in the web.xml as
/servletname/*. I was hoping that struts will try &
pick up only the last component of the URL as the
action name & I would be able to use the extra path
info in my servlet. But it doesn't work that way,
instead struts tries to look for an action with the
name /extrapathinfo/actionname ...

I would really appreciate any idea/leads in solving
this problem ... been stuck-up with this for sometime
now .. :-(

Thanx in advance,
VD.