A question about the logic:iterate tag. I'm having problems getting the JSP to
compile, tomcat tells me it can't find the bean that I named in the id of the iterator
tag.

This is my tag:

<logic:iterate id="idata" name="questionset" property="list">

So tomcat can't find bean "idata" in scope null and throws an exception.

Going through the struts docs, I can't see what my problem is. I've created an array
of objects, put it in a bean and put the bean in the request with the attribute tag
"questionset".

The bean has the getter method "list" which returns the array of objects. This works,
I've debugged it with a scriptlet in the JSP.

Can anyone say what I'm doing wrong? Thanks
Adam

http://www.shopping.altavista.com