Is the questionset on the request ?
Then specify you logic:iterate like this

<logic:iterate id="idata" name="questionset" property="list" scope="request">

(idem for session)

On 18 Feb 2002 04:51:33 -0800 Adam Hardy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>A question about the logic:iterate tag. I'm having problems getting the JSP to
compile, tomcat
tells me it can't find the bean that I named in the id of the iterator tag.

>This is my tag:
>
><logic:iterate id="idata" name="questionset" property="list">
>
>So tomcat can't find bean "idata" in scope null and throws an exception.
>
>Going through the struts docs, I can't see what my problem is. I've created an
array of objects,
put it in a bean and put the bean in the request with the attribute
tag "questionset".

>The bean has the getter method "list" which returns the array of objects. This
works, I've
debugged it with a scriptlet in the JSP.

Get your firstname@lastname email at http://Nameplanet.com/?su