We are currently getting "Branch too large" exceptions on some of our larger JSPs. We
have tried to include as much as we can from other JSPs to reduce the method size, but
we are still exceeding the 64K limit.

On one of the JSPs in particular we have three different date inputs which I believe
is causing the huge method sizes. Are there any taglibs that I can use that will
reduce the method size?

Can I include the "<html:option>" elements even though they are part of a form tag?

Are there any other optimizations that we can use?

Thanks,
dave