I am forwarding from one Action to Another. I need to tweak the request
parameters. Is there a way to do this?

I tried to set the reqest value by calling the FormBean and set it from the
action. But, it doesn't carry over to the next Action. I can't find a way to
change the request parameters. Please help.

I saw some discussion on the archive. But, is pretty aimless and not very
clear.

I am running Servlet 2.2 so don't tell me about getParameterMap().

Brandon Goodin
Phase Web and Multimedia
P (406) 862-2245
F (406) 862-0354