Ok here is the chronology

The Code I posted was using buttons for cancel,
submit, reset , submit etc. I asked for help using
images instead of buttons. Someone suggested I use
something like for the cancel button(read image)

     width=88 height=24 border=0 alt="Cancel"
name="Cancel"
         property="org.apache.struts.taglib.html.CANCEL />

I did this and I get the error below

org.apache.jasper.compiler.ParseException:
/subscription.jsp(192,11) Attribute value should be
quoted

Now this is where a guru suggested to use javascript
etc. So the issue of using image as a button is still
there. The image is not getting displayed at all if I
use the above code snippet.

Any suggestions?

KM