Strange
I took your suggestion and put both width and heigth
in qoutes, it gave me an error saying

Attribute height invalid according to the specified
TLD
and
Attribute weight invalid according to the specified
TLD

So I took out both of them and it works. Wonder why? I
am using struts 1.01.

Any ideas?

KM

I removed height and width completely and it worked.

--- "Jakkampudi, ChandraseKhar"

=== message truncated ===