> >> I don't need to use an action form at all with this page.
> You do if you have a form on the page don't you?

That's interesting.... I have a form that is only data entry.  Do I have to define an
action form for this page?  I will in the action that it calls when the form is
submitted, because that's where the submitted values go.

Hmm....just thinking about this now, if I get errors and have to redisplay the form
page with errors listen, then that's maybe a reason to have the form bean there on
both actions.   Is that correct?

(Don't think this is anything to do with my current problem, as the error is the same
regardless of whether I specify a form bean or not on the action that calls the jsp
where the form is, but I'm interested!)

ta,

Tim.