From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2002 1:02 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Multiple checkboxes with the same name -- possible with
Struts?

I am not sure to understand your problem then.

In my case we have roles instead of fruit.  We have an activity that
have
more then one participant and each participant can have more then one
role.

[X]Organizer
[ ]Speaker
[ ]Attendee
[ ]Sponsor
... etc

My ActionForm contains a participant bean that has a role property
define as
String[] role;

The array of string gets populated properly with the option checked.

Sorry if this is not what you are looking for, it just seems really
similar.