From: Struts Newsgroup [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, March 09, 2002 9:25 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: EBJ Alternatives?

From: Vic Cekvenich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 ===
I do my own "custom" thing on top of Struts (and I think a few non-ejb
people advocated custom solutions).
I will be posting a "solution" on source forge as a Struts sample, I
think this week.

For presistance I use CachedRowSet. Since they are SQL commands, they
are very scalable.
For autorization I use container JAAS (table based)
For most others, Struts would do.

I also plan to expose my data/model layer as a Soap service for non -
web applications.

hth,
Vic