Our current client is inquiring why we are not using /servlet as the prefix to our
URIs. They are saying that /servlet is the industry standard. I have argued that a
struts application only has one servlet (possibly two if you include the validator)
and therefore  it wouldn't make any sense to do it that way in a struts application.

Is this truly an industry standard? Would there be any reasoning to try to mimic this?

Can this even be done if you have multiple web-apps?

Wouldn't it look more like <domain>/<contextpath>/servlet and not <domain>/servlet?

Thanks,
dave dandeneau