I'd say it's time for a new provider.

Provider I'm using for my java hosting has private VM for only $20
canadian per month, and you can frisbee up to the site whatever you
want. I looked for a while and this was the cheapest I've seen, and the
service isnt shabby at all for what you get, which is your own tomcat
instance. Most fun.

And naturally I'm running Struts apps among other things that I've
thrown up there.

http://www.kgbinternet.com

Arron.