well as nobody seems to have a clue about my problem. I'll ask my question
differently :)

When is a session bean destroyed ?
If I specify, a form bean to have a session scope (as I did in the
struts-config.xml), when will it be destroyed ?

I suppose the form bean is created the first time I use a jsp:useBean tag
in my jsp file, isn't it ?

(for example: <jsp:useBean id="searchbydateform" scope="session"
class="be.stluc.info.struts.SearchByDateForm"/>)

Finally, what could be the reasons, that some of my Action classes see (can
use their values) some session beans, while others don't ?

Thanx for having taken the time to read me :)

Friendly Regards,
Slimane