Hi,
  I am using struts 1.0.2 on weblogic 6.1sp2 jdk1.3.1.
I am facing the folowing problem:

property="firstName">" />
does not work. This does not even render the textbox. The generated html is
If I replace the double-quotes around mybean and firstname by single-quotes
then the value of the text field becomes &lt;jsp:getProperty name='mybean'
property='firstName' /&gt;.
The generated html is
<input type="text" name="ssn" maxlength="9" value="&lt;jsp:getProperty
name='mybean'  property='firstName' /&gt;">
This means ot did not even recognize the jsp:getProperty tag.
But if I use simple html tags instead of struts html tag library and use
something like the following
<input type="text" value="<jsp:getProperty name="mybean"
property="firstName">" />
then it works properly and the value of the text field becomes the value of
the property named firstName of the bean mybean.

IS it a bug in html tags library or am I doing something wrong.

Thanks
Sudipta