I'm having a hardtime controlling the field-width for a dropdown using
html:select with html:options:

For example:
                                   disabled="<%=
billingForm.getFormEditFields() %>">
property="value"
                                         labelProperty="label"/>

My "states" collection contains states like:
Alaska
Arkansas
etc,...

but there's one that is:
ARMED FORCES CANADA/EUROPE/PACIFIC/AFRICA/MIDDLE EAST/ASIA

Problem I am having is no matter how I try and limit the "width" of the
dropdown, it wants to be as wide as the largest value in my collection..
Is there a way to control this so that you get a "horizontal" scrollbar
when you do the dropdown?     In my example above, it's ignoring my "td
width="100" and it seems to be taking up about 300 pixels to display the
largest value  :-(

thanks,
Theron