Hi,

what compiler are you using? This sounds like a jdk1.4-related issue (I had
these problems with JBuilder5). The class specs have changed from 1.3.1 to 1.4,
and some compilers won't allow to compile against classes that were compiled to
other versions of the class spec than the current target jdk.

Cheers,
Ben