Hi,

if you get these two working together, let me know ;-) I got so frustrated over
this that I eventually skipped to neatbeans (which I like much better now).

JBuilder looks at the class spec version of compiled classes, and complains if
it does not match (which for me results in the message that it wants the
sources of java.lang.Object to recompile it - obviously you have gotten a step
further). It is now two months back that I tried to find a solution for that,
but I haven't.

You should be fine with the compiler as provided by the J2SDK.

Cheers,
Ben