---------------------------------------- Message History

From:  "Annie Chang" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 25/03/2002 13:59 PST

Please respond to "Struts Users Mailing List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

cc:
Subject:    RE: Multi Indexed & Nested properties samples?

Thank you very much Peter. I have solved the issue. Your suggestion is
another choice.

I'm trying to find a approach to access database. I'm interested in DAO
you mentioned.
What's DAO and can you give me a example? Thanks in advance.

Annie